Panama Jack signs licensing agreements with five companies
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, February 6, 2012
ORLANDO, Fla. — Panama Jack recently signed licensing agreements with five companies to produce home furnishings that demonstrate the brand's laid-back lifestyle. The agreements include case goods, outdoor furniture, upholstered furniture, home décor and fabrics.
A number of the newly licensed products were on display at the Winter Las Vegas Market, which was held Jan. 30 through Feb. 3.
"Our company is expanding its reach beyond our traditional categories, and everyone associated with us is very excited about what it means for our future," said Kim Manna, president, Panama Jack. "One of the reasons we're growing so fast is that Panama Jack's products really connect with people's mindset today. We create quality, comfort and value-practical things people want-in our products and we give them a sense of fun and adventure-a state of mind people enjoy."
The licensing agreements will produce new offerings made to complement Panama Jack's current product offerings and provide consumers with a wider range of choices, according to a press release from the brand.
The five new licensees are:
• Palmetto Home - The company will continue to manufacture and distribute case goods for Panama Jack's Home Collection. The collection features wooden furniture pieces for the living room, dining room, bedroom, bathroom, office, den, kitchen and bar. Panama Jack has worked with Palmetto Home since entering the home furnishings market last spring.
• Pelican Reef - The casual furniture company will produce island-inspired outdoor furniture for the lifestyle brand.
• Aria Designs - The design company will manufacture a new line of upholstered furniture for the brand. This agreement moves Panama Jack into upholstered goods for the first time.
• Fancy That Gift & Décor - The home décor company will provide wall art, wooden signs, carvings and nautical accessories to complement consumers' Panama-Jack-styled homes and outdoor environments.
• Golding Fabrics - Golding will design and manufacture exclusive fabrics for the company. The design firm will produce duvet bed covers and accent pillows for the brand as well.
"Panama Jack is very committed to the home furnishings market," Manna said. "The relationships we are building with our five licensees will allow us to build an even stronger Panama Jack presence in the marketplace."
Wendover Art Group and Global Views at Dallas Market