Americasmart announces 20 new, expanded showrooms for January market
November 26, 2013,
Americasmart Atlanta has announced several campus-wide showroom expansions and new exhibitors for the upcoming Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market and The Atlanta International Area Rug Market featuring the National Oriental Rug Show, the first industry trade show of the new year.
Showroom highlights of the January 7-14, 2014, market include:
* Fleur ami GmbH relocates its collection of upscale home furnishings pieces into a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 12.
* American luxury home and lifestyle brands Jay Strongwater and MacKenzie Childs have significantly expanded and redesigned their Building 2 Floor 9 showroom.
* Kalaty Rug Corp presents handcrafted rugs that combine color and design in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 4.
* Rococo Home & Design presents handmade furniture crafted from Indian hardwoods in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 11.
* Rosse & Associates expands its collection of tabletop accessories, bath and body products, cookware and giftware into a larger showroom on Building 2 Floor 8.
* Southeast Marketing showcases its carefully selected ensemble of general gift, home accents, fragrance, children's products, holiday merchandise and fashion and impulse giftware in a significantly expanded showroom on Building 2 Floor 13.
* Viz Glass relocates its unique glass art pieces, lighting fixtures and chandeliers to a significantly larger showroom on Building 1 Floor 13.
* Boston Warehouse presents creative ideas for home entertaining in a new showroom on Building 2 Floor 14.
* Fancy That Gift & Décor expands its collection of coastal-themed gifts and home décor items into a larger showroom on Building 2 Floor 11.
* Goldenbridge Arts & Crafts joins the Holiday & Floral/Home Décor collection on Building 1 Floor 19.
* Jeffan International relocates its home collection including furniture for indoors and out, lighting and home accents into an expanded showroom on Building 1 Floor 11.
* Jensen Leisure Furniture presents outdoor furniture crafted from 100% FSC-certified wood in an expanded showroom in the Living. Outdoor / Indoor. The Gardens collection on Building 2 Floor 10.
* Middle America Home Décor showcases classic art, furniture and home accessories in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 12.
* Pearson's Simply Primitives expands its collection of primitive home décor, garden and gift items into a new showroom on Building 2 Floor 7.
* Sultanhan opens its first Americasmart showroom featuring traditional carpets, Kilims and Sumaks from Anatolia, Caucasus and Persia on Building 1 Floor 3.
* Top Land Trading, provider of giftware, home decor, and historical replicas, opens a new showroom in the Living. Outdoor / Indoor. The Gardens collection on Building 2 Floor 10.
* TWS Italian Paintings, the exclusive distributor of work by artist Vitorio Splendore, showcases his library of more than 400 designs in an expanded showroom on Building 1 Floor 9.
* Up Country, Inc expands its showroom on Building 1 Floor 14 to incorporate more home furnishings and introduce a new outdoor living collection.
* In an expanded showroom on Building 1 Floor 18, Vintage Floral offers an eclectic blend of floral accents and home décor that combines a nostalgic approach with current trends.
Related Content By Author
Badgley Mischka Home Collection showroom tour, High Point Market
Furniture Stores Accessories Sales Survey
Please help us provide benchmarks that you and your fellow furniture retailers can use to measure and improve your home accessory sales. All of your answers will be held in the strictest confidence and will be reported only in combination with those of other retailers. At the end of the survey, you will have the opportunity to enter your name in a drawing to win one of three $100 Visa gift cards. Please click here to take the survey. Or click here to download and fill out the form and email it back to us. Thank you for your response!