Americasmart announces 20 new, expanded showrooms for January market
November 26, 2013-- Home Accents Today,
Americasmart Atlanta has announced several campus-wide showroom expansions and new exhibitors for the upcoming Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market and The Atlanta International Area Rug Market featuring the National Oriental Rug Show, the first industry trade show of the new year.
Showroom highlights of the January 7-14, 2014, market include:
* Azad Rug Corp presents a collection of fine rugs in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 4.
* Fleur ami GmbH relocates its collection of upscale home furnishings pieces into a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 12.
* American luxury home and lifestyle brands Jay Strongwater and MacKenzie Childs have significantly expanded and redesigned their Building 2 Floor 9 showroom.
* Kalaty Rug Corp presents handcrafted rugs that combine color and design in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 4.
* Rococo Home & Design presents handmade furniture crafted from Indian hardwoods in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 11.
* Rosse & Associates expands its collection of tabletop accessories, bath and body products, cookware and giftware into a larger showroom on Building 2 Floor 8.
* Southeast Marketing showcases its carefully selected ensemble of general gift, home accents, fragrance, children's products, holiday merchandise and fashion and impulse giftware in a significantly expanded showroom on Building 2 Floor 13.
* Viz Glass relocates its unique glass art pieces, lighting fixtures and chandeliers to a significantly larger showroom on Building 1 Floor 13.
* Boston Warehouse presents creative ideas for home entertaining in a new showroom on Building 2 Floor 14.
* Fancy That Gift & Décor expands its collection of coastal-themed gifts and home décor items into a larger showroom on Building 2 Floor 11.
* Goldenbridge Arts & Crafts joins the Holiday & Floral/Home Décor collection on Building 1 Floor 19.
* Jeffan International relocates its home collection including furniture for indoors and out, lighting and home accents into an expanded showroom on Building 1 Floor 11.
* Jensen Leisure Furniture presents outdoor furniture crafted from 100% FSC-certified wood in an expanded showroom in the Living. Outdoor / Indoor. The Gardens collection on Building 2 Floor 10.
* Middle America Home Décor showcases classic art, furniture and home accessories in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 12.
* Pearson's Simply Primitives expands its collection of primitive home décor, garden and gift items into a new showroom on Building 2 Floor 7.
* Sultanhan opens its first Americasmart showroom featuring traditional carpets, Kilims and Sumaks from Anatolia, Caucasus and Persia on Building 1 Floor 3.
* Top Land Trading, provider of giftware, home decor, and historical replicas, opens a new showroom in the Living. Outdoor / Indoor. The Gardens collection on Building 2 Floor 10.
* TWS Italian Paintings, the exclusive distributor of work by artist Vitorio Splendore, showcases his library of more than 400 designs in an expanded showroom on Building 1 Floor 9.
* Up Country, Inc expands its showroom on Building 1 Floor 14 to incorporate more home furnishings and introduce a new outdoor living collection.
* In an expanded showroom on Building 1 Floor 18, Vintage Floral offers an eclectic blend of floral accents and home décor that combines a nostalgic approach with current trends.
Related Content By Author
Experience the Jaunty difference at the High Point Fall Market