GLM unveils new website, logo, tagline
August 13, 2013,
GLM has announced a corporate branding and positioning initiative that includes a new website, logo and tagline.
According to a company press release, the new tag line - "Global Lifestyle Markets" - and overall initiative reflect "the evolution and expansion of (GLM's) services, which extend beyond tradeshows to include consumer events and online resources."
A series of launches and acquisitions over the past two years have broadened GLM's offerings to nearly 30 events and product-sourcing tools. GLM is now categorizing its products within five new sectors, each representing targeted product/service categories and customer reach:
• Design & Home Lifestyle, featuring NY Now (formerly NYIGF), International Contemporary Furniture Fair, National Stationery Show and Creative & Lifestyle Arts;
• Sports & Active Lifestyle, featuring Surf Expo and The Boardroom;
• E-commerce, featuring the IR Events Group and the 365 suite of online resources;
• Product Development and Sourcing, featuring Artisan Resource, Source NY and Surtex;
• Luxury Lifestyle, featuring nine U.S. antique shows and Soiffer Haskin, GLM's private sale division.
GLM also has re-launched its corporate website under the URL www.glmmarkets.com (formerly glmshows.com).
Designed by U.K.-based Jason West Associates, Ltd., the website features a prominent GLM logo, new color palette and enhanced navigation and imagery. The logo depicts "GLM" in white Opificio font within a blue-gray (Pantone 5477) square. Complementary site colors include blue (Pantone 7457), yellow (Pantone 605), green (Pantone 345) and red (Pantone1665).
In addition, the new website provides comprehensive information - including company history, core values, industry recognition, press releases, executive biographies, career opportunities and links to show-specific websites and contacts - for customers, media, potential business partners and prospective employees. Direct access to GLM's social media accounts on Twitter and LinkedIn is also available.
Related Content By Author
Home Accents Today editors share highlights from 2017 winter markets