Professional Marketing launches digital division
Social media, online services available
-- Home Accents Today, 6/10/2009 12:41:00 PM
Marketing and public relations firm Professional Marketing is debuting a new digital division, specializing in social media and online services.
The new division offers dedicated resources and programs strategically designed to help companies leverage new online communications platforms in order to successfully build their brands and drive sales.
"The face of marketing and communications is changing rapidly, and social media outlets like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube have created some exciting opportunities," said Paul Bishop, vice president. "They provide businesses with new ways to speak to their customer base and, perhaps even more exciting, to reach out to new target audiences like never before."
However, using these new technologies can be deceptively simple and aren't without potential pitfalls. "You want to be careful about which ones you use and how you employ them," Bishop continued. "Not all of these platforms are appropriate for everyone, and an unpolished presence, or one that isn't well followed, could potentially detract from your business's image. You should be strategic and plan out how you are going to use them. Also, a little creativity and communication skill can go a long way to helping ensure a positive, productive outcome."
"In today's world, where news is often changing minute-by-minute, it's important to create a quality communications program that embraces all forms of media, including the traditional and the ever-changing online world," said Diane Carnevale Jones, president. "Public Relations practitioners are trained to stay on top of media trends and communicate with the media -- understanding their changing needs and even anticipating them."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...