MMPI adds Collins, Tiedeken for posts at 7 W New York
Staff -- Home Accents Today, 7/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
Merchandise Mart Properties Inc. has appointed Chris Collins vice president and general manager of 7 W New York, the new gift, tabletop and home decor building in Manhattan. In his new role, Collins is responsible for overseeing all 7 W New York business, including leasing and marketing initiatives for permanent and market-time showrooms in approximately 450,000 square feet of space.
"I am thrilled to announce the addition of Chris Collins to the 7 West team," said Joan Ulrich, vice president of leasing and marketing for MMPI's gift industry. "Chris' industry expertise, skill set and strong leadership qualities will build on the exceptional opportunities at 7 W New York."
Collins has held executive positions at Candle Corporation of America and Russ Berrie & Co. as well as served as a consultant for various other gift and tabletop companies.
In addition to Collins, 7 W New York has added Bob Tiedeken as director of leasing, working alongside fellow directors Margaret Powers and Sheila Charton.
Prior to joining 7 W New York, Tiedeken spent the last six years with the Enesco Corporation as the eastern regional sales manager, where he led the nation in sales for three consecutive years.
In a related move, Su Hilty, director of marketing of 7 W New York, who has been on board with MMPI since the fall of 2004, will focus solely on the marketing of 7 W New York and reports directly to Collins.
"Su has been an invaluable member of our team," said Ulrich. "Because of her depth and knowledge of New York and the gift industry as a whole, she will focus on our strategic marketing and advertising campaigns, as well as day-to-day and special market week events. We're very excited about what's ahead."
Hilty currently oversees all advertising, promotional and marketing efforts at 7 W New York.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...