Jaipur names Josh Roberts new sales and marketing vp
-- Home Accents Today, 5/12/2009 8:37:00 AM
Jaipur Rugs announced the hiring of Josh Roberts as vice president of sales and marketing. A relative newcomer to the rug industry, Roberts' experience includes similar positions in the home furnishings and health and beauty industries.
"Josh is a focused, proven individual and we are confident that he will only strengthen and enhance our team as we further develop and execute our strategies," said Jaipur CEO Asha Chaudhary.
Earlier this month, Jaipur’s manufacturing facility in Jaipur, India, was certified to the Social Accountability International SA 8000 Workplace and Human Rights Standards. SA 8000 focuses on the protection of human rights with respect to child labor, forced labor, health and safety, freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining, discrimination, disciplinary practices, working hours, compensation and the implementation of an efficient management system.
Chaudhary said Jairpur’s commitment to supporting and promoting best practices in labor standards is a necessary step as the 30-year-old company continues to expand in new directions.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...