What's Hot in Mirrors
Tracy Bulla -- Home Accents Today, 11/13/2007 11:46:00 AM
Majestic in form, these mirrors tip the scales at magnificent. Fabulous shapes and exquisite detailing, like hand-applied gold leaf or sterling decorations, celebrate the fanciful art of reflecting. And yes, beauty is most definitely in the eye of the beholder.
Chloe | Bungalow 5: Scarlet lacquer ramps up the sex appeal of a chic bamboo frame.
Mariana Antinori: Sterling silver brackets lavish the velvet-framed mirror with luxe, refreshing in a startling shade of lilac. $2,500 to $2,600 retail
Palecek: Beveled mirror serves as the backdrop to shimmering mother of pearl, cut in intricate leaf and scroll motifs. $498 retail
Portofino by Festoni: Hand-finished gold leaf takes this grand mirror to full-scale opulence.$3,700 retail
Sarreid: Crafted of hand-carved pine, the stunning starbust design features hand-applied gold leaf. $615 retail
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...