High Point Market names 2014 Style Spotters
February 4, 2014-- Home Accents Today,
The High Point Market Authority has named the 2014 Style Spotters Team. Style Spotters, launched during the fall 2011 market, are home fashion trendsetters that showcase their favorite products and top trends from market exhibitors on Pinterest. The 2014 team was chosen by selection committee who sought a diverse and geographically balanced group.
The 2014 Style Spotters are:
* Michelle Jennings Wiebe, ASID (FL), Year 2013 Style Spotter "Emeritus", Studio M, @StudioM_
* Shay Geyer (TX), IBB Design Fine Furnishings, @designerShay
* Mitzi Beach, ASID, CAPS (KS), Mitzi Beach Interiors, @mitzi_beach
* Jeanne Chung (CA), Cozy Stylish Chic, @CozyStylishChic
* Nicole Gibbons (NY), Nicole Gibbons Studio, @NicoleGibbons
* Haskell Harris (SC), Haskell Harris Creative, @haskellharris81
* Meredith Heron (Canada), Meredith Heron Design, @meredithheron
* Gary Inman (VA), Glave & Holmes, @GaryInman2
* Denise McGaha (TX), Denise McGaha Interiors, @DeniseMcGaha
* Michelle Workman (GA), Michelle Workman Interiors, @interioricon
The Style Spotter team for 2014 will work through both the April and October markets to provide continuity and expanded marketing possibilities for the HPMA. Style Spotters will continue to post their favorite products and top trends to the Market Pinterest board (Style Spotters will present exhibitors with signs that highlight their name with a QR code and URL) and will contribute to the two Trend Reports (April and October) that the HPMA produces.
Related Content By Author
Currey & Co.