Creative Co-Op expands Atlanta showroom
Jenny Heinzen York -- Home Accents Today, 6/10/2010 11:09:00 AM
Creative Co-Op will expand into an adjacent showroom on the 10th floor of Americasmart's Building 2, Suite 1003, for the summer market in Atlanta.
Creative Co-Op has expanded by 20% and now boasts a total of more than 11,000 square feet in the Gift Mart building. The expansion will allow the company to showcase its entire line of gifts, decorative accessories and seasonal merchandise. Creative Co-Op and Americasmart Atlanta will celebrate the grand opening of the expanded showroom with a ribbon cutting during market on Thursday, July 15.
We would love your feedback!
- Jun 18, 2009
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...