Media Matters promotes Donna Gunn to creative services director
Firm bouncing back from economic downturn, says president
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 8/19/2010 9:30:48 AM
Donna Gunn has been promoted to creative services director of The Media Matters, a marketing company here with a number of home furnishings manufacturer clients.
Gunn has been with the firm for nearly five years as communications manager. In her new post she reports to Dawn Brinson, vice president of marketing services.
Gunn will be responsible for stewarding client projects that require copywriting, graphic design, and production to include press releases, websites, collateral, and advertising materials. Though she will continue some of her writing responsibilities, she also will source and manage freelance copywriters and graphic designers and will work with clients.
"This shift in our organization positions us for continued growth and we expect to add new positions in the future," said company founder and President Kathy Wall. "We've grown considerably since our founding a decade ago and we've bounced back from the downturn in the economy. Donna's promotion is a direct result of our need to grow our talented team and increase our resources."
We would love your feedback!
- May 23, 2013
- Sep 20, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...