'American Fashion: Designers at The Aldyn' to showcase fashion-inspired interiors
Susan Dickenson -- Home Accents Today, 9/8/2010 3:38:53 PM
NEW YORK, N.Y. -- "American Fashion: Designers at The Aldyn," benefiting the Council of Fashion Designers of America Foundation, takes shape later this month as a presentation of fashion-inspired interiors at The Aldyn, a new luxury residential development on Riverside Boulevard.
Presented by Extell Development Company, the showcase blends fashion for the runway and the home through collaborations between CFDA President Diane von Furstenberg, Jeffrey Banks, Alabama Chanin, Liz Lange, Richard Lambertson and John Truex for Tiffany & Co., Nicole Miller, Josie Natori and Elie Tahari, and interior decorators and designers Jonathan Adler, Jennifer Agus, Kerry Delrose, Jennifer Garrigues with Diana el Daher, Malcolm James Kutner, Jack Levy, Patrick Lonn and James Rixner.
In addition, interior designers Robert Bardin, Eric Hilton, Sean Johnson, Carey Karlan, Jennifer McGee, Donald Schermerhorn, David Scott, Arden Stephenson, and Felicia Zwebner are transforming a series of residences that draw inspiration from American fashion icons.
The event coincides with the release of American Fashion Designers at Home (Assouline) and will be open to the public Sept. 21 through Dec. 10 with a $25 admission to benefit the CFDA Foundation.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...