Nate Berkus premiere week episode visits Elizabeth Edwards in her N.C. home furnishings store
Susan Dickenson -- Home Accents Today, 9/9/2010 2:37:56 PM
Elizabeth Edwards will sit down with daytime host Nate Berkus Fri., Sept. 17 to discuss how she is turning the page on the past and beginning a new chapter in her life focusing on her relationship with her children, as well as her love of design.
Last year, the estranged wife of former presidential candidate John Edwards opened Red Window, a home furnishings business in Chapel Hill and the setting for a portion of the interview. In addition, Edwards opens the doors of her home to Berkus and is scheduled to join him in-studio on the show's New York set.
Berkus said Edwards was honest, funny and a pleasure to be around. "Her passion to build a new life for herself is nothing if not inspiring. And, the fact that we both love design, gave us an instant connection. Being around her reaffirmed my love of strong women. They take their lives into their own hands and aren't bound by any parameters or rules. I think viewers will be happily surprised by her candor, pure wit and love of life."
Terry Murphy, the show's executive producer, said "Nate and Elizabeth's conversation was truly revealing and the content of the interview is fresh, untold and will make a difference in the lives of viewers. From her very useful light-hearted tips on how to bargain shop to the overall message that you can survive the storm and reclaim your life to find a new normal that works, I am sure our audience will be able to relate to her as a person."
The Nate Berkus Show premiered Monday, Sept. 13 on stations owned and operated by NBC (check local listings).
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...