Art in Motion will celebrate 25 years with artist signing; new collection launch in High Point
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 10/6/2010 9:32:13 AM
Art In Motion will mark its 25th anniversary with a reception and signing by artist Chad Barrett at the Fall High Point Market. Cupcakes and coffee will also be served at the event, which will take place Monday, Oct. 18 from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. in the Paragon and Propac showrooms.
"We are ecstatic to be celebrating 25 years," said Kristoff Honeyman, CEO of ICA Home Décor, parent company to Art In Motion. "We are marking this landmark with buyers at High Point by inviting them to meet renowned artist Chad Barrett and receive a personally signed print from his latest collection while celebrating with us over cupcakes and coffee.'
Barrett is known for his wall décor which ranges from figurative and elegant botanicals to whimsical collections. "Chad is a magnificent artist," said Tara Fortuanto, ICA Home Décor's chief merchandising officer. "His incredible style along with impeccable eye for color and design make him a top-selling artist season-to-season."
"Paragon is very pleased to co-host the Anniversary Celebration for Art In Motion in our High Point showroom," said Kathy Opolka, vice president of business development for Paragon. "Art In Motion continues to support our industry by providing top-selling images created by over 100 outstanding, exclusive artists. We are certain the celebration will be a fun event so please plan to join us on Monday afternoon."
The show also marks the High Point launch of Art In Motion's latest collection, with new wall décor products featured in both showrooms. The Paragon and Propac showrooms are on the 2nd floor of the IHFC; Paragon is in C203 and Propac is in W243.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...