Lindy Cash wins DMC's 2010 Facebook contest
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 11/2/2010 10:23:45 AM
Dallas Market Center recently announced that Lindy Cash, as the 2,010th person to "like" its Facebook page, has won round-trip airfare to Dallas and a three-night hotel stay arranged by the DMC's in-house travel agency, Market Travel, to attend Market.
Cash is vice president of Foothills Ace Hardware in Phoenix, Ariz.
"We are excited about the response we're received on Facebook this year," said Cindy Morris, COO, DMC. "It is great to connect to our customers in a new, fun way and we will continue to look at ways to utilize social media to best serve our audiences."
DMC launched its Facebook page at the beginning of 2010 and announced that it would recognize the 2,010th person to "like" the page with the complimentary trip. The DMC's Facebook page posts updates on market happenings, industry news, announcements, job opportunities and more. Free hotel nights and gift cards have been given away with more to come.
"I am thrilled to have won a trip to Dallas Market Center," Cash said. "Last January was my first visit to Dallas Market Center and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't wait to visit again and find great new products."
Market attendees may contact the DMC's inhouse travel agency, Market Travel, for travel and hotel discounts by calling 1-800-DAL-MKTS.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...