Mass transit rail stop now available at Dallas Market Center
Market attendees have convenient access to new DART rail location
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 1/6/2011 10:30:10 AM
Dallas Market Center has announced that the DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit) rail now stops at its campus and will be available for use during the upcoming Dallas Total Home & Gift Market Jan. 19-25.
"Quick and convenient rail access to Dallas Market Center is a big customer service win," said Bill Winsor, president and CEO, Dallas Market Center. "Whether market attendees are arriving at the market center from the airport or seeking entertainment destinations around town, DART provides tremendous advantages for them."
Market attendees will now have access to Dallas Love Field Airport and downtown Dallas for dining, shopping and entertainment with a short ride from the Market Center Station on DART's Green Line, located directly behind the International Trade Plaza at Dallas Market Center.
The DART rail station is located across Harry Hines Boulevard (the street that runs behind the Dallas Market Center campus) and can be accessed from the campus by exiting the back of the International Trade Plaza and following signs to the crossover bridge. The trains run approximately every 20 minutes and the schedule varies from weekday to weekend. An exact schedule and complete listing of stops is available at www.dart.org. Ticket Vending Machines are located at every DART station and accept cash, credit and debit cards.
For additional information on the DART rail visit www.dart.org or visit the Market Travel desk located on the 1st floor of the World Trade Center to speak with a representative during market.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...