Last minute deals to Dallas market with low hotel rates, new store incentives
Due to high demand Dallas Market Center opens new hotel room blocks and extends special incentives
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 1/13/2011 8:58:31 AM
DALLAS — Dallas Market Center announced on Wednesday that it has opened new hotel room blocks because of the high interest in next week's market taking place Jan. 19-25.
Hotel rates start as low as $78 per night. In addition, special travel incentives for new stores are available by contacting the retail relations department.
Dallas hotel deals include:
Ramada Dallas Love Field, rates starting at $78/night
Wingate by Wydham Dallas, rates starting at $81/night
Wingate Las Colinas, rates starting at $119/night
Hotel Indigo, rates starting at $129/night
Hilton Dallas Park Cities, rates starting at $129/night
Crowne Plaza Dallas Downtown, rates starting at $139/night
Homewood Suites Market Center, rates starting at $159/night
Hilton Anatole, rates starting at $185/night
The Joule Dallas, rates starting at $199/night
The Ritz-Carlton Dallas, rates starting at $199/night
Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek, rates starting at $200/night
Attendees may contact Dallas Market Center's in-house travel agency, Market Travel, for the listed hotel rates as well as discounts on air travel by calling 1-800-325-6587 or visiting www.dallasmarketcenter.com/travel.
For new store incentives, contact Jill Robinson at 214-655-6284.
Founded in 1957, Dallas Market Center features nearly seven million square feet for retailers from around the globe, displaying products ranging from home furnishings, gifts, decorative accessories and lighting to textiles, fashion accessories and men's, western, women's and children's apparel.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...