High Point market's Market Week campaign and website win gold at Addy Awards
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 3/18/2011 4:02:09 PM
HIGH POINT, N.C. — The 2011 Addy Awards, a competition sponsored by the American Advertising Federation to recognize excellence in marketing, conferred high honors on two recent High Point market communications initiatives. The awards were held in early March by the Piedmont Triad chapter of the AAF.
The Market Week campaign for fall 2010 won a gold Addy in the multiple media B-to-B category and finished as runner-up for Best-of-Show. The High Point Market Authority website - highpointmarket.org - captured another gold Addy, the highest award given in the B-to-B website category.
"This is really a credit to the entire High Point Market Authority marketing team and their strategic approach to marketing," said Scott Williams, president of the High Point market's ad agency, Emisare, which received the awards. "From the leadership of Brian Casey to the day-to-day guidance of Marketing VP Cheminne Taylor-Smith and her staff, we are privileged to work with professionals who truly understand how to create communications that resonate with their audiences and exemplify excellence in every way."
"This award-winning Market Week campaign is the result of an enhanced creative process the Market Authority developed last spring," said Brian Casey, president and CEO of the High Point Market Authority. "This campaign demonstrates how creative processes can help communications resonate and ultimately improve the brand strategy. Market Week is the industry's week and High Point is the venue at which the industry makes its statement. That is the driving idea behind the campaign and truly the key to its success."
"As Fashion Week is to women's clothing; as South by Southwest is to new music; as Sundance is to independent film; Market Week is home furnishings," said Taylor-Smith. "The High Point market defines style, fashion and innovation for the home. The Market Week campaign showcases that idea by delivering an experience that is fresh, vibrant and fashion-oriented through every marketing and advertising piece for the market. We're very proud to receive this recognition."
Campaigns developed by Emisare in collaboration with the High Point market have won awards in the past as well. The 2009 Form at Function campaign won a silver Addy for mixed/multiple media, national B-to-B; the campaign also won first place at the 2009 International Association of Exhibitions and Events for Attendance Promotion Campaign.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...