Wildwood Lamps Announces Agreement with Chelsea House
Jenny Heinzen York -- Home Accents Today, 4/13/2011 9:47:47 AM
WILDWOOD LAMPS has entered into an agreement with Chelsea House to manufacture and distribute the Chelsea House line of home furnishings and accessories.
Under the agreement, Wildwood will distribute the Chelsea House product line from its Rocky Mount, N.C., factory. Customer service, sales and marketing will also be based out of this facility.
Bill Cain, president of Chelsea House, will continue to develop product and manage the Chelsea House brand.
"Chelsea House is a great brand - and we plan to keep it independent," Russ Barnes, vice president of Wildwood, told Home Accents Today. "It is all about great product and value. This association will truly allow the Chelsea House design team to focus on product development like never before. We think that working together - leveraging our overhead and resources - will allow Chelsea House to be an even stronger brand, presenting an even more compelling product/value story."
"I've known the Wildwood family my entire business career. They are phenomenal people, and I'm very excited to be working with them," Cain told Home Accents Today. "I just think it creates an extremely strong overall brand encompassing a wide selection of product. I'm also excited to lead the Chelsea House brand and continue to create the product that our customer base has enjoyed and come to expect from us."
The Chelsea House showroom in High Point will continue in its current location - in the 200 N. Hamilton building. The company's showroom on the 14th floor of Building 1 in Atlanta's Americasmart has been closed. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
This deal is the second major announcement from Wildwood in 2011. In January, the company entered a similar agreement with Frederick Cooper.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...