Tracy Bulla -- Home Accents Today, 4/14/2011 3:51:54 AM
Mid-Century Modern meets tropical sophisticate in an elegantly luxe escape. Streamlined mid-century forms tame precious shells, artisan elements and boldly graphic prints in a contemporary urban haven.
|A mottled reactive glaze highlights the elemental
form of Port 68’s Berkley Orange lamp, featuring
a Lucite square base and hardback linen shade.|
Cabeen Originals crafts a sleek, saber-leg design with the Northshore Hills console, featuring bent laminated legs and solid inlay wood top.
Profuse color and abstract swirls lend an avant garde edge to Doug Frates’ one-of-a-kind, hand-blown glass vases.
|Designed by Jill Rosenwald for Surya, the hand-woven
wool Fallon rug boasts a dramatic lattice pattern in flatweave
construction ($300, 5x8).|
|An angled frame lends natural glamour to the retro Bogart
chair from Moderna by Roberta Schilling, featuring linen
upholstery and Brazilian wood frame.|
|Falling leaves are cast in brass and bronze in
Arteriors’ organic Leaves and Seed pendant, part of
the Laura Kirar Collection ($3,500).|
|Suitable for indoor or outdoor use,
Seasonal Living’s striped Nest
chair blends comfort and style in
recycled polypropylene ($900).|
|Lacy, laser-cut felt overlays pale yellow taffeta in DB Sources’
intricate Alhambra pillows, finished with exotic coconut shell
floral medallions ($225 to $250).|
|From Hebi Arts, the Sake table juxtaposes a
modern, minimalist form with deeply lustrous
mother of pearl ($280).|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...