SnapRetail names Tyler Johnston new VP of business development
Digital marketing system reaches milestone
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 5/2/2011 2:39:28 PM
PITTSBURGH — SnapRetail, a technology marketing company, has announced that Tyler Johnston has joined the company as VP of business development, effective April 18.
"I am excited to join SnapRetail, a company dedicated to improving the sales and marketing of the independent retailer in gift and home," Johnston said. "I love our mission, and I am fired up to make positive things happen in our industry."
In his new role, Johnston will lead the effort to build strong relationships with vendor partners as well as with retailer associations and other groups that support independent retailers.
"Tyler Johnston is well known in the gift industry as a talented and inspirational leader with diverse experiences in sales and business development," said Ted Teele, CEO of SnapRetail. "Tyler's expertise will be invaluable as we grow our product lines and help more retailers to increase their sales and profits."
Prior to joining SnapRetail, Johnston spent ten years as VP of sales for Danielson Designs, a made-in-USA gift manufacturer that sells its products through independent retailers.
Also, the number of emails sent by retailers using SnapRetail's digital marketing system, named TrafficBuilder, has reached 2 million, according to the company.
The occasion is a milestone for the company that launched TrafficBuilder eight months ago and whose retailer base has tripled since January.
"TrafficBuilder is a virtually automatic marketing system that gives retailers materials needed to create compelling marketing communications in minutes, including tens of thousands of product images and branded content from leading vendors..." according to a release by the company.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...