SnapRetail partners with CBA, The Association for Christian Retail
Association will promote TrafficBuilder for social and e-marketing
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 5/9/2011 3:38:49 PM
SnapRetail has entered into a new partnership with CBA, the Association for Christian Retail, in which CBA will promote SnapRetail's TrafficBuilder product to its membership as a way to drive consumer traffic into their retailers' stores. This will include exclusive training on social-and e-marketing for CBA-participating vendors and retailers, and promotion at the International Christian Retail Show in Atlanta this July.
"We are proud to partner with CBA, the Association for Christian Retail, which is the premier organization serving Christian retailers," said Ted Teele, CEO of SnapRetail. "We will be helping independent Christian retailers utilize social media and other digital marketing to communicate with their customers and to grow their businesses."
CBA (formerly called Christian Booksellers Association) is the trade association for approximately 1,000 Christian stores, including independents, regional and national chains, church-owned stores, franchises, and marketing groups, plus more than 500 book publishers, record companies, gift companies and other product suppliers. The association is based in Colorado Springs, Colo.
"We are very excited to join forces with SnapRetail," said Curtis Riskey, executive director at CBA. "Their technology solution for retailers is best in class and one that every Christian retail store should take full advantage of to more effectively market to their customers. SnapRetail can help retailers easily create marketing campaigns and monitor the results through their user-friendly tool."
More information about SnapRetail and its products can be found at www.snapretail.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...