HGTV's David Bromstad debuts new art collection
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 5/12/2011 9:53:51 AM
May, 2011 - David Bromstad, designer, artist and host of HGTV's Color Splash, has signed with Penny Lane Publishing to make his artwork available to consumers beginning this month. The debut collection includes a selection of printed canvas giclees of Bromstad's paintings, both new pieces and those created for his HGTV series.
Bromstad, who began his career as a design student at the Ringling School of Art and Design in Sarasota, Fla., was already an accomplished artist and muralist when he was crowned as the season one winner of HGTV Design Star. On each episode of Color Splash, he creates a custom painting for the homeowner to accent the room he has designed.
"It has always been my dream to bring my art into homes," Bromstad said. "Since the series started airing on HGTV, the most frequent question I receive from fans is, ‘How can I get a piece of your artwork?' Through this partnership, I'll be able to make my paintings available to fans, so I couldn't be more thrilled to see this happening."
The initial release of giclees, viewable at pennylanepublishing.com/bromstad, will be followed by framed prints that will be available at retailers nationwide later this year.
In addition to his work for HGTV, Bromstad has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show, was featured in People magazine, and has contributed to Home Accents Today's Designer Insight column. He was named to the OUT Magazine 100 list in 2010 and recently received the HRC Visibility Award for living an out and proud lifestyle.
@ Vicki... Go to pennylanepublishing.com - All of his paintings are available in Prints or Canvas Giclee'sYes Sir - 2011-05-15 17:39:23 EDT
I can't wait to have one of his paintings. I was such a fan back when he was in competition on Design Star. So with that being said I live in Michigan so where can I get one? I am so excited!!! Also we haven't seen David on Color Splash lately why? David thank you so much for also teaching me designs and color. You have really opened a whole new world for me. I have been able to help some friends do some decorating due to your help. Again you have my gratitude.Vicki Reynolds - 2011-05-13 13:00:20 EDT
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...