Home Accents Today's Consumer Buying Trends: Mirrors
Dana French -- Home Accents Today, 7/22/2011 2:56:46 PM
Nearly 6 million U.S. households shopped for a mirror last year and three out of four of those shoppers bought one.
This exclusive data is part of the findings from Home Accents Today's 2011 Consumer Buying Trends survey, conducted last December among a nationally-representative sample of 2,500 U.S. households.
For the complete article, see the June 2011 print issue of Home Accents Today, or click here for the exclusive online version.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...