SnapRetail partners with Classic Concepts
Classic Concepts offers free TrafficBuilder to elite customers
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 7/26/2011 4:32:06 PM
The partnership will enable Classic Concept's largest independent retailer customers to use TrafficBuilder, a virtually automatic marketing system, for free to improve their sales of Classic Concept products, according to a press release from SnapRetail.
Classic Concepts will be the first Home Décor vendor to provide TrafficBuilder access to a group of its customers at no charge.
The partnership will allow any independent retailer who qualifies as a Classic Concept Platinum Partner to have free access to the TrafficBuilder digital marketing system. These customers will be able to use TrafficBuilder to send automatic posts about new products to their customers through Facebook and Twitter, send emails about new products and promotions, review consumer usage information and store valuable customer information. Platinum Partner qualifications are available through Classic Concept personnel.
As part of the SnapRetail partnership debut, Classic Concepts will host two social media seminars in its Las Vegas Market showroom, C-309, on Monday, Aug. 1, at 3:30 p.m. and Tuesday, Aug. 2, at 2:30 p.m. Crystal Vilkaitis, SnapRetail's director of social media, will lead sessions on how to more effectively market stores with Facebook. All retailers are invited.
"We are proud to be the first home décor vendor to provide TrafficBuilder access for free to our elite customers," said David Moses, president, Classic Concepts. "It is important for home décor vendors to not only provide quality products, but also to help our independent retailers ‘sell through' the products they buy from us."
"We love Classic Concept's eco-friendly product line and are thrilled to partner with them to help increase ‘sell-through" of their products,' said Ted Teele, CEO of SnapRetail.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...