Elk Lighting to launch exclusive HGTV Home lighting collection
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 9/13/2011 9:07:37 AM
NESQUEHONING, Pa. — Elk Lighting, in coordination with HGTV, will develop a line of exclusive lighting fixtures driven by style-led research and consumer friendly packaging, according to the lighting provider based here.
Elk plans to launch the HGTV Home collection of table and floor lamps during the first quarter of 2012.
A team of industry experts will use HGTV's collective knowledge to design products for today's lifestyle that reflect what consumers enjoy about the network, according to a press release.
"This collaboration provides true insight into people's needs, driven by design experts and lighting innovators," said Bradford Smith, CEO, Elk Lighting. "We will further differentiate the HGTV Home product offering by reinventing the consumer buying experience with engaging packaging to include tips and advice in a refreshing and fun format."
"Our partner Elk Lighting is a respected leader in the lighting category with a reputation for delivering high quality consumer products for the home," said Ron Feinbaum, general manager of consumer products for HGTV. "These HGTV Home branded products will bring consumers increased knowledge about decorating with lighting as well as attractive designs that will be an inspiration for them as they seek new ideas for their homes."
Product knowledge training for sales associates and informative marketing materials to support the HGTV Home lighting collection will be available to carrying dealers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...