Surya expands categories for Dallas summer market
June 19, 2017,
CARTERSVILLE, Ga. — Surya will display expanded rug and lighting collections as well as oversized art at its World Trade Center 560 showroom at the Total Home & Gift Market in Dallas, June 21-27.
Surya’s rug collections continue to grow with high-quality, innovative designs across the price and style spectrum. Rug collections to be showcased at market include:
- The machine-made Tibetan collection is comprised of 12 rugs with designs ranging from traditional bohemian patterns and center medallions to modern, abstract styles in varying shades of gray paired with cream.
- Adaptable for indoor and outdoor use, the machine-made Marmaris collection utilizes browns, grays and blues in solid, border and lattice designs for a traditional aesthetic at an affordable price.
- The Elise machine-made collection’s designs range from traditional to abstract with a distressed, antique aesthetic. The neutral palette is updated by rich blues, golds and purples.
- The hand-tufted shag Koryak collection features bold, modern designs in subtle color palettes of black, grays and whites in a super soft, plush pile.
In addition, Surya will be exhibiting hundreds of new and best-selling task, table and floor lamps in a variety of styles and sizes. Surya’s lighting assortment now includes more than 600 lamps. Lamps to be showcased at market include:
- The hand-sculpted metal Whitworth table lamp has an aged pewter finish and exaggerated linen drum shade.
- The contemporary modern Hartley table and floor lamps have an X-shaped, metal body and the options of a brass or black finish with a rectangular linen shade.
Oversized art will also be featured prominently at Surya’s Dallas showroom, with more than 10,000 image options available.
Related Content By Author
Badgley Mischka Home Collection showroom tour, High Point Market
Home Accents Today eWeekly