JDouglas to host Bryan Batt book party at High Point Market
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 10/12/2011 12:06:42 PM
Bryan Batt will sign copies of his new book, Big Easy Style: Creating Rooms You Love to Live In (Clarkson Potter) Sunday, Oct. 23 in the jdouglas showroom at the High Point Market.
Batt, known for his role on Mad Men as art director Sal Romano, owns Hazelnut, a gift and home décor shop on Magazine Street in New Orleans, with his partner, Tom Cianfichi. The book, which went on sale Oct. 4, reflects Batt's approach to color, pattern, collecting, living areas, intimate spaces, through rooms he's personally designed and others that inspire him.
The book signing and cocktail reception will be held from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. in IHFC D319-D322.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 12, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...