AmericasMart names Mary Sullivan Harper senior VP
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 11/7/2011 4:12:37 PM
ATLANTA - Mary Sullivan Harper has been named senior vice president of leasing for AmericasMart Atlanta's Building Two permanent gift showrooms following her more than 14 years' gift franchise leadership, according to Jeffrey L. Portman, Sr., president and chief operating officer of AmericasMart Atlanta and its AMC, Inc. parent entity.
Harper's appointment to senior vice president, which was approved by the AMC Board of Directors at its Oct. 25th meeting, builds upon her long-held vice presidency to affirm the significant contributions made to AmericasMart's gift category growth, beginning with her AMC engagement in 1997.
"Mary brings to our business a poise and perspective well-suited to the diverse demands of the gift arena," Portman said. "She has earned and sustains the respect of her customers and colleagues through trusted counsel and decisive leadership across years of hard work. Her spirit and commitment shine through in every endeavor."
Harper began her AmericasMart tenure with responsibility for the sales, leasing and management of AmericasMart Building Two, primarily in the Gift category, which anchors closely aligned collections also housed in Building Two, including home accents, stationery and tabletop.
In March, 2009, she assumed additional responsibility for the leasing of the Tabletop category on floors eight and nine and oversaw Tabletop's restaging and repositioning as the Living and Entertaining center.
She most recently directed the relocation of showrooms affected by the reconfiguration of the 9th-floor corridor, which opened in July 2011, and currently is managing the 8th-floor corridor reconfiguration scheduled to open in January 2012.
Harper also played a significant role in the planning for and leasing of AmericasMart's newest entity, Building Two West Wing, which opened in January 2009.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...