International Market Centers names three leasing managers
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 1/19/2012 9:58:01 AM
International Market Centers has promoted Ryan Mahoney and Jared Worrall to leasing managers for its showroom complex in Las Vegas, and has hired Angie Nelson as a leasing manager in High Point.
Mahoney was previously sponsorship manager at IMC's World Market Center, home of the Las Vegas Market, assisting exhibitors in strategic marketing campaigns. He also is a former account executive for the Gift and Home segment at WMC and for Las Vegas tradeshow management company Convexx.
Worrall previously worked in sales and business development for the Gift and Home segment at WMC. Earlier, he was a senior account executive for staffing firm Robert Half Technology.
"These highly experienced individuals have a keen understanding of our customers' business objectives as well as the value of our marketing platform, and as a result, will excel in these new leasing positions," Tom Mitchell, president of home furnishings for IMC, said in a press release.
IMC also announced that Nelson, who has 27 years of experience in the home furnishings industry, has joined its High Point staff as a leasing manager. She most recently worked in sales and customer service for upholstery supplier Verellen in High Point and before that was a design and sales consultant for Furnitureland South in Jamestown, N.C.
International Market Centers owns the World Market Center in Las Vegas and several High Point showroom buildings, including the International Home Furnishings Center, Market Square and related properties, and Showplace.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...