JLA Home acquires Artboxx, Inc.
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 2/23/2012 2:29:07 PM
FREMONT, Calif. — JLA Home has completed a 100% stock purchase of Artboxx, Inc., a supplier of commercial framed art, the home furnishings source announced earlier this week.
The acquisition includes Artboxx's two divisions, Intercontinental Art, a supplier of finished wall décor, and Art In Motion, a fine art publisher and art licensor selling in more than 70 countries around the globe.
The Artboxx business will operate as a wholly owned division of JLA Home, the company announced in a press release.
"With strong home furnishings global branding coordinated across multiple divisions, framed art is a natural expansion of the JLA business model," said Edmund Jin, CEO, JLA Home. "Artboxx, Inc. is a leading supplier of framed art with virtually the same client base as JLA. The two companies fit neatly together with little overlap and much to gain from the synergies. There is a tremendous amount of talent within Artboxx that we will preserve and grow."
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...