Jonathan Adler designs new E!'s Fashion Police set
Alex Lemonde-Gray -- Home Accents Today, 3/13/2012 10:25:56 AM
LOS ANGELES — Celebrated interior designer Jonathan Adler gave the set of E!'s hit show "Fashion Police" a makeover in celebration of the program's new one-hour format.
"I am addicted to ‘Fashion Police' so I feel like I'm working with old friends," Adler said. "I can't wait to tune-in and see them ensconced in my stuff. It'll be a meta experience. The show is all about fashion, glamour and style with a dash of snark — thank God. So, I wanted the set to live up to the spirit of the show — twinkly glamour, cinematic elegance, couture finishes, but always with a little bit of an edge."
The re-designed set made its debut on March 9, which marked the formerly 30-minute show's longer format debut. Celebrity guest singer/actress/model Taylor Momsen joined the "fashionable foursome" of Joan Rivers, Kelly Osbourne, Giuliana Rancic and George Kotsiopoulos on the March 9 edition.
Adler also emphasized his love for head "Fashion Police" policewoman, Joan Rivers.
"I bow down before Joan," he said. "She's hilarious, she's creative, she's smart, she's gorgeous, and she's a mensch! If I wasn't already married she'd be my dream mate."
The entire "Fashion Police" cast and crew are thrilled with the new, Adler-designed set, according to a press release from E! Entertainment.
New episodes of "Fashion Police" debut on E! weekly on Fridays at 10 p.m. EST.
Can you please let me know where I can find the celtio wallpaper on the set of the Fashion Police? Thank you.Peg - 2013-04-30 15:19:32 EDT
I love the yellow curtains and it is exactly what I am looking for for my home... but yellow curtains seem to be harder to find than I originally thought. So my question is... where are these wonderful curtains from? Thank you!Oceane S - 2012-06-26 23:37:15 EDT
Can you please tell me where I can find the furry cream footstools on the set? Looks a bit like faux mongolian lamb? Love the texture and haven't been able to locate anything similar. Thank you!Nikki Denise - 2012-06-23 10:28:11 EDT
Can you please tell me where I can find the furry cream footstools on the set? Looks a bit like faux mongolian lamb? Love the texture and haven't been able to locate anything similar. Thank you!Nikki Denise - 2012-06-23 10:28:10 EDT
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...