SnapRetail launches Calendar marketing tool
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 3/27/2012 9:18:07 AM
The Calendar helps retailers plan, create, schedule and send marketing campaigns to customers via e-mail or social media in about 10% of the time it takes with other email marketing systems, according to a company press release. The Calendar offer ideas, inspiration and tools to help retailers send innovative marketing campaigns to drive store traffic and increase sales.
"Local retailers are busier than ever. They simply don't have the time to market and often struggle to come up with creative ideas to promote their stores," said Ted Teele, CEO of SnapRetail. "They know they need to use Facebook, but are not sure what to say. And they have told us that it takes four to five hours to create and test an e-mail campaign using other systems. Our planning Calendar is a unique service that sparks ideas and makes it fast and easy to share them with their customers."
With a constant supply of inspiration for campaigns, posts and events on the Idea Bar, the Calendar provides fun ideas around events like April Fools Day, Earth Day and Mother's Day to grow store and online sales, and keep customers engaged. The Calendar also provides a clear view of future ideas and tracks successes from previous months with real-time summaries.
"The Calendar is easy to use, and with an abundance of different templates and ideas, allows everything I share with customers to look polished and engaging," said Danielle Shaffer, owner of Aw Else Boutique in Greensburg, Pa. "As a daily routine, the Calendar helps us plan and manage our communications from one place."
"The Calendar is like my favorite pillow; I don't travel without it," said Sloane Wiggins, owner of Cudos, a gift shop in Augusta, GA. "We start our monthly marketing meeting with the Calendar so we can plan for our Facebook, Web posts and e-mail content. We choose a template and easily make it work for our store. It saves us time because the groundwork has been done for us."
Free to subscribers of SnapRetail's TrafficBuilder, the Calendar offers an easy drag-and-drop format and a collection of tens of thousands of professional images, templates and Ideas for retailers to tap to build their campaigns and plan marketing schedules. Since SnapRetail works with more than 170 vendors, TrafficBuilder offers access to high quality images and customizable e-mail templates, along with ideas tailored to each individual store, according to the company.
A video on the Calendar and Idea Bar can be accessed HERE.
We would love your feedback!
- May 17, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...