Mark Furlet joins Americasmart as senior VP
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 4/9/2012 12:00:11 PM
Americasmart Atlanta has hired Mark Furlet as senior vice president/leasing in the Home category for permanent showrooms of Building 1.
Before joining Americasmart, Furlet served on the leadership team of Merchandise Mart Properties Inc. where he most recently held dual appointments as vice president in charge of all gift and home business at the Chicago Merchandise Mart and vice president and general manager at the L.A. Mart with responsibilities for the L.A. Mart, the L.A. Mart Design Center and California Gift Show brands.
"Mark's broad home furnishings category perspective gained through years of proven business leadership aligns well with our mission of continued domestic and international expansion," says Jeffrey L. Portman Sr., president and chief operating officer of Americasmart parent company AMC Inc. "He joins a team highly engaged in the home furnishings sector and comes prepared to help advance our efforts to reach and serve new exhibitors seeking the unique benefits of Americasmart's global business base."
Furlet will report to David Savula, AMC executive vice president for all home, area rug and gift leasing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...