Antique Rug Connection to make High Point debut
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 4/9/2012 1:14:00 PM
CHINO, Calif. -- Antique Rug Connection, a handmade rug producer with facilities in Pakistan, will show for the first time in High Point at the upcoming Market in a 1,062-square-foot showroom at 200 N. Hamilton, Space 333.
During market, the company will introduce the Susani collection, which combines steely colors with "fun" accent tones, and will add new designs to the Platinum Oushaak & Kotaan line, the company announced.
Owned by husband and wife Nadeem Akbar and Mehnaz Rokerya-Akbar, Antique Rug Connection has sold semi-antique and antique rugs for nearly 25 years. The company started as a specialized repair facility before evolving to its current business of reproducing antique-look rugs.
"For many years, we operated a store in Los Angeles and did exhibitions throughout California," said Rokerya-Akbar, director of business development. "Recently, we refocused our business to concentrate on the design and production of high-quality, trend-setting, one-of-a-kind rugs sold through designers and upscale rug boutiques."
According to Rokerya-Akbar, the company's rugs employ eco-friendly manufacturing processes, materials and dyes.
Antique Rug Connection operates a for-the-trade appointment-only warehouse in Chino, Calif., where it maintains stock of its entire line. The company also does rug customization orders.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...