Justin Timberlake home décor collection to launch as ecommerce brand HomeMint
Susan Dickenson -- Home Accents Today, 4/17/2012 3:14:21 PM
SANTA MONICA, Calif. - Social commerce company BeachMint is partnering with Justin Timberlake and interior designer Estee Stanley to launch HomeMint, a curated selection of home goods and accessories, one of a kind finds, and art and photography from both established and up-and-coming artists.
"HomeMint combines my love of interior design with my passion for technology and innovation to create a brand that not only offers quality products, but also a personalized shopping experience," Timberlake said.
Stanley, whose celebrity client roster includes Timberlake, said the two have a great collaborative relationship. "For us, HomeMint is like designing our customers' homes together - we're sharing our creativity and expertise to create a collection for the home as I would for a client," she said. In an interview with Elle Decor, Timberlake and Stanley indicated the debut collection includes a substantial collaboration with Canvas, the N.Y.-based furniture, accessories and textiles company that, last week, launched an eight-piece home furnishings collection with fashion designer Jason Wu.
HomeMint shoppers will be able to purchase products at non-member pricing or pay a monthly membership fee of $9.99, which can be used as a credit towards any purchase. According to the site's Facebook page, HomeMint prices will range from $10 for accessories to $10,000 for unique objects and art. Members will also receive monthly personalized selections matched to their individual tastes, along with design how-tos and celebrity home tips. The site is offering "early access" now to members who sign in with their Facebook accounts.
BeachMint is a venture backed social commerce company for designer-curated direct to consumer sites, founded by serial tech entrepreneurs, Josh Berman (co-founder MySpace) and Diego Berdakin. BeachMint launched their first brand, JewelMint.com, with Kate Bosworth and celebrity stylist, Cher Coulter, in October 2010, StyleMint.com with Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen in July 2011, BeautyMint.com with Jessica Simpson and celebrity skincare expert, Nerida Joy, in October 2011, and ShoeMint.com with Rachel Bilson and celebrity stylist, Nicole Chavez, in collaboration with Steve Madden.
I just signed up...always been a fan of Justin's music and style so I can't wait to see this home collection.LUCKY7DESIGN - 2012-04-18 10:51:44 EDT
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...