Whereoware names Tara Dikos to VP post
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 5/8/2012 10:03:00 AM
HERNDON, Va. - Tara Dikos has been named to the newly-created post of vice president of sales for Whereoware, the company announced. Dikos will focus on strengthening Whereoware's position as a leader in the gift and home industry and developing new lines of business and sales channels.
"Whereoware continues to grow and expand, supporting all parts of our clients' online business," said Eric Dean, president of Whereoware. "Tara has a deep understanding of the gift and home industry and an appreciation for how technology can help companies grow, which makes her a perfect fit for us."
Dikos spent the last two years serving as vice president of sales for SnapRetail, and was co-creator of The Power Group, a wholesale gift and home sales agency covering the Mid-Atlantic. She is also a board member of Women's Global Empowerment Fund, which reaches poor and underprivileged women around the world through microfinance loans and education programs.
Based in Herndon, Va., Whereoware is a web strategy, design, development and marketing company that provides e-commerce, mobile development and online marketing services to the gift and home industries.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...