Snapretail to host Online Marketing Summit
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 5/17/2012 9:39:45 AM
Bob Negen, retail expert, author and founder of the Retail Mastery System, a training program to help retailers run successful stores, and Crystal Vilkaitis, director of social media at Snapretail, will host the seminars.
The seminar lineup includes: Explode Your Sales, a look at promoting and increasing store traffic; Email Marketing Essentials, which will help retailers learn how to open emails and respond to customers; and Proven Retailer Success, which will give retailers some insight into how Pinterest, QR Codes and Facebook can be used to drive traffic and sales.
All seminars are free and held each day from noon-1 p.m. For more information and to sign up click here.
We would love your feedback!
- Mar 27, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...