Wayfair furnishes Ellen DeGeneres giveaway home
Alex Lemonde-Gray -- Home Accents Today, 5/21/2012 4:07:56 PM
Wayfair, an online home furnishings retailer, partnered with The Ellen DeGeneres Show and KB Home to give away a new, fully furnished home to a viewer.
Recipient Lisa Jarmon, described by DeGeneres as "one of the most enthusiastic and deserving audience members we have ever had," was promised a new home by the talk show host during an episode earlier this year.
KB Home custom-built the house according to Jarmon's specifications. The more than 3,000-square-foot house has four bedrooms, 3.5 baths and is worth approximately $250,000.
Wayfair designed and decorated the inside of Jarmon's new home, filling it with more than 1,000 home furnishings items, collectively valued at more than $150,000.
Featured furnishings include products from Wayfair clients including Safavieh, Imax, Urban Trends, Cooper Classics, Stein World, Protect-a-bed, Universal, Hooker, Global Views, Uttermost, Bliss Living, Klaussner, Pacific Coast, Woven Works, and more, according to the online retailer.
You can watch Jarmon tour her new home during an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show here.
ellen I been write you for so long I never receive any respond I leave in a mobile home my husband passaway whit neck cancer last year things is very hard for me they cut my light and now they going to repot my car ellen if you can help me to get out an that hold I'm going to be so happy my dream is to have a house I can have a back yard with my children I want to see you face to face but I dont know if I'm going to be on the floor or flyin I HOPE I heard from soon before the repot my car thank you god bless youmicheline samedy - 2012-09-27 19:17:32 EDT
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...