Stein World holding product giveaway on Facebook
$1,000 worth of product up for grabs for three winners
Alex Lemonde-Gray -- Home Accents Today, 6/6/2012 10:44:38 AM
MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Home furnishings manufacturer Stein World is holding a sweepstakes on Facebook offering a chance for three winners to receive $1,000 retail value worth of its product, each. Stein World will announce the winners on June 22.
The company aims to increase traffic to its social media pages with the sweepstakes.
"Stein World is focused on bringing exciting fashion-forward home products to market, so it is only natural that we create a social media presence where we can connect with our customers," said Jack Johnson, senior vice president of sales & marketing. "Social media enables us to keep track of the pulse of home fashion trends and gain input from our customers."
The company's Classy Cool Casual Sweepstakes invites Facebook users to "Like" Stein World's page and then complete a brief online entry form to enter to win. After liking Stein World's page, click the "Sweepstakes" tab application immediately below the cover photo. Click the gray boxed "Enter Now" link in the bottom left corner, which will direct you to the entry form. The entry form asks your name, email, retailer store name and city and state of store before you can "Subscribe" and officially enter the sweepstakes.
Stein World also has a Twitter page, located at http://twitter.com/SteinWorld.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...