Midwest-CBK and SnapRetail partner for new e-marketing program
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 6/12/2012 11:22:53 AM
CANNON FALLS, Minn. -- Midwest-CBK, a leading designer and manufacturer of home and garden gifts, has partnered with SnapRetail to provide independent retailers with a free, turnkey SnapRetail Monkeez E-Marketing Program.
SnapRetail offers a Web-based system for online marketing and sales that is used by thousands of independent retailers.
The program offers retailers a social media and email marketing campaign to drive store traffic and sales of Monkeez Makes a Difference Genuine Monkeez & FriendsTM products. Midwest-CBK and SnapRetail provide a complete toolbox of email and social media templates to launch the new program to retailers' customers.
The program is available to independent retailers who purchase $500 worth of Monkeez Makes a Difference products during the summer markets or from their sales reps from June through Aug. 31.
It provides retailers with a one-month free subscription to SnapRetail's system and "coming soon" templates that tease new products prior to their release. When Monkeez Makes a Difference products leave the Midwest-CBK warehouse, SnapRetail will help retailers announce that the Monkeez are now available in their store.
"Midwest-CBK is always looking for new ways to support our customers with business-building tools," said Frank Davis, Midwest-CBK director of sales. "The beauty of this turnkey campaign is that it's free with purchase of the program and provides popular Facebook, Twitter and email tools to drive traffic and build sales. Plus SnapRetail and Midwest-CBK do the work. Retailers simply push the ‘send' and ‘post' buttons and watch the results."
"SnapRetail is excited to partner with Midwest-CBK to make it even easier for independent retailers to grow sales with the Monkeez Makes a Difference program," said Ted Teele, CEO of SnapRetail. "More consumers want to engage with their local retailers through email and social media to learn about new products, and SnapRetail makes it fast and simple."
Limited spots are available, and participation is first come, first served. Retailers are encouraged to have a database of at least 200 email addresses and an established Facebook page.
To find out more, see program demos or sign up for the free program, visit Midwest-CBK's Dallas, Atlanta or Las Vegas showrooms during 2012 summer markets. The new program will also be available at the Chicago Temporaries, CGTA Toronto Show, ASTRA and ABC Kids shows. Interested retailers can also sign up by calling 800-394-4225 or their Midwest-CBK account manager.
We would love your feedback!
- Mar 27, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...