Furnish magazine for consumers to return this fall
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 6/14/2012 9:58:45 AM
Furnish, The Buying Guide for Making a Beautiful Home, will return to newsstands this September with its second issue.
The magazine, published by the Furniture Today Group of Sandow Media, is designed for consumer shoppers interested in the full range of home furnishings products, from furniture to decorative accessories to home textiles to outdoor casual furniture.
Unlike other magazines about home goods, Furnish focuses on the products themselves and is put together by a group of industry insider editors who know how to find the very latest home furnishings.
More than 100,000 copies of Furnish will be available at newsstands and magazine distribution points across the country, including Hudson News, Home Depot, Target and Barnes & Noble, as well as at grocery and drug chains.
The magazine will feature hundreds of home furnishings products, presented with clear, concise and informative buying details for consumers looking to furnish their homes. In addition, Furnish editors will identify upcoming trends in home merchandise and provide insider how-to-buy tips for shoppers.
Plus, for the first time, Furnish is being expanded to include product boards on Pinterest, the hot new online scrapbooking site. An online version of Furnish will also be available.
Multiple editorial and advertising opportunities are being offered to home furnishings companies. Contact Jenny Heinzen York, email@example.com for editorial opportunities. Contact Associate Publisher Janice Lassiter at firstname.lastname@example.org for advertising information.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...