Loloi Rugs expands Las Vegas Market showroom
Alex Lemonde-Gray -- Home Accents Today, 7/16/2012 11:05:59 AM
DALLAS -- Loloi Rugs has expanded its Las Vegas Market showroom, located at Building B, Suite 480, to 21,500 square feet. The expansion makes the Las Vegas World Market Center showroom Loloi's largest trade show space in the United States.
Loloi will grand open its new showroom at the upcoming summer Las Vegas Market, held July 30 through August 3. The expanded showroom is about three times larger than it was last market, according to Cyrus Loloi, marketing executive.
The showroom features open spaces to ease foot traffic, high ceilings to easily showcase large rug sizes and a new uniquely patterned colored concrete floor. A full-service 15-foot-long bar also adorns the showroom as well as widescreen video monitors and sound system throughout.
"As with our other custom showrooms throughout the country, we hope this expanded Las Vegas showroom becomes a market destination that draws our customers in to shop, of course, but also invites them to unwind throughout their workday and after business has concluded," Loloi said. "Everyone is invited."
According to Loloi, the company will showcase 14 collections totaling more than 100 new rugs making their Las Vegas debut in addition to established offerings.
Loloi Rugs will serve lunch, refreshments and drinks in its showroom daily during market.
We would love your feedback!
- Dec 14, 2011
- Dec 20, 2010
- Mar 20, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...