California Market Center partners with ART, GHTA
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 7/23/2012 9:55:09 AM
The California Market Center announced new partnerships with industry organizations Gift & Home Trade Association and Accessories Resource Team.
The GHTA's mission is to support, lead, and unify the gift and home industry, focusing on its long-term success. ART is a community of creative companies and individuals working together to excite and motivate consumers to accessorize their homes, and is the only trade group in the home furnishings industry dedicated to promoting the home accents and accent furniture segments.
"The GHTA is thrilled to have the CMC as its partner" said Julie Dix, president of GHTA. "The GHTA's commitment to, and work within, the gift and home industry is only magnified by the CMC's contributions. We are grateful for their support."
"It is a privilege to welcome the California Market Center as a member of ART," said Sharon Davis, executive director of ART. "We are looking forward to this partnership and to expanding ART member programs into California. The role of trade show producers in the organization is vital for continued growth and we are excited for the opportunity to work with the CMC."
Gerry Seibel, the CMC's vice president of new business development for gift and home, said, "We are honored to be a part of GHTA and ART. This relationship will reinforce our efforts to establish the CMC as a one-stop destination for gift, home décor and interior design."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...