Mike Farrell, Huitru to exhibit softgoods in Groovystuff LV showroom
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 7/23/2012 5:00:11 PM
Adesal Jacquards designer Mike Farrell, and Nicolas Schroeder, founder of Argentinian soft goods producer Huitru, are exhibiting the results of two new collaborations in Las Vegas next week.
The collection, which is being shown in the Groovystuff showroom (B-146), features throws, blankets and pillows in earthy colors, along with "Lunch" branded bags and slip-on shoes crafted from jacquard fabrics.
"Lunch allowed me to finally fulfill a niche that customers had long been requesting, to create fun, well-crafted bags with an edgy mix of my favorite factors," Farrell said. "After a successful soft launch in High Point this past April we have been busy preparing the company to begin deliveries after the Vegas market." Farrell described Lunch's slip-on shoes as a hipper version of the Argentine alpargata, a slip-on similar to an espadrille.
Farrell's current design partnerships include a digital print line for Blue Moon Printworks, a rug collection for Surya, and a forthcoming contract and hospitality line with Valdese Weavers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...