Video News Reports from Gift + Home at Las Vegas Market
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 7/24/2012 3:10:59 PM
Join us on this page for video broadcasts from Las Vegas with the latest news from the Gift + Home show. Editor-in-Chief Jenny Heinzen will interview exhibitors and attendees about the trends and issues shaping the summer market. See new products. Learn about special vendor programs. Hear what industry experts are doing to grow their business. (Our videos are sponsored by the International Market Centers.)
Thursday, 02 August 2012 - HAT Editor-in-Chief Jenny Heinzen talks to Mike Valles, owner of Los Angeles-based retailer Interior Illusions, about this week's Gift + Home Show at the Las Vegas Market. He said the show is an excellent place to find lighting, accents, accessories and textiles for his stores. Specifically, he is on the lookout for anything fresh, new and innovative, which can usually be found among the temporary exhibitors. Although the retail climate has been tough for some companies lately, Valles said his business has been consistently strong this year and attributes that success to the design business he runs out of his retail showrooms.
Wednesday, 01 August 2012 - Editor-in-Chief Jenny Heinzen talks to Lee Hershberg, Vice President of Home Decor for International Market Centers, about the vendors that make up the new destination for high-end goods on Building B's third floor (B-3) at the Las Vegas Market. He describes the interesting mix of old and new exhibitors that will help draw in more buyers. Jenny also interviews Satya Tiwari, President of Surya, which is an anchor tenant at B-3. He said the area is attracting new customers and presents a convenient spot for customers who are seeking high-end merchandise.
Tuesday, 31 July 2012 - Editor-in-Chief Jenny Heinzen interviews Dorothy Belshaw, International Market Center's President of Gift & Home Decor, about the opening of the new third floor area in Building 3, which aggregates high-end products in the home decor sector at the Las Vegas Gift + Home Show. Jenny also talks to Mark Moussa, owner of Arteriors, and Michael Ricks, President of Furniture Classics, about how the new B-3 area offers buyers convenience in locating upper-end goods.
We would love your feedback!
- Jul 31, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...