Decorating Den Interiors selects Colella to head Westchester County, N.Y. expansion
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 7/27/2012 9:28:38 AM
EASTON, Md. -- Decorating Den Interiors, a home furnishings and interior design franchise company, announced its selection of Marina Colella, owner of Decorating Den Interiors of White Plains, N.Y., to manage and expand the number of franchises in Westchester County, N.Y.
"Her record of success has led to her being awarded a master license to expand in the county," said James S. Bugg, Jr., CEO, Decorating Den Interiors. "We are confident that our low-overhead in-home service business model presents a great opportunity for new franchise owners in this attractive market."
"We are experiencing significant growth in the U.S. and Canada both in our retail sales and in awarding of new franchises," Bugg said, "And we were recently named a Retail Star by Home Accents Today, a leading national home furnishings publication. With about a million people in Westchester County, it is an attractive market for home furnishings and design."
Colella worked in engineering prior to opening her Decorating Den Interiors franchise in 2005.
"The ideal candidate for our franchise is someone who loves to decorate and has a desire to have their own independent career and business doing something they really enjoy," Colella said. "We provide comprehensive design and business training."
We would love your feedback!
- May 8, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...