Mariposa hires VP of sales, marketing manager
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 8/16/2012 1:13:13 PM
MANCHESTER-BY-THE-SEA, Mass. -- Mariposa has named Adam Sigel its new vice president of sales and Laura Mackin its marketing manager.
Sigel joined the company on Aug. 6, and Mackin joined on June 4.
"I am very pleased to welcome these two accomplished individuals to the Mariposa leadership team," said Livia Cowan, president and creative director. "Adam and Laura will serve as the perfect infusion of experience and new ideas to our already-innovative and eco-friendly gift and tabletop brand."
Sigel has experience in leading sales teams and growing revenue with specialty retailers, according to a press release. Prior to joining Mariposa, he worked as director of sales for Graphic Image.
In his new position, Sigel will be responsible for developing the company's sales strategy and working with the sales team to implement it. He will also oversee Mariposa's customer service team.
Prior to joining Mariposa, Mackin spent six years in a variety of marketing and communications positions at Boston University. She has experience in strategic marketing, brand management, website design and oversight, social media, public relations and graphic design.
In her new position, Mackin is responsible for creating and implementing Mariposa's marketing strategy with a focus on the digital marketplace.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...