ASID NY Metro Chapter awards seven At Home at NYIGF exhibitors Best of the Best
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 8/23/2012 10:31:15 AM
NEW YORK -- The American Society of Interior Designers NY Metro Chapter recognized seven exhibitors from At Home at the New York International Gift Fair as the Best of the Best at the summer market.
Recipients of the summer 2012 ASID "Best of the Best" awards are:
Imaginative Product Presentation: Couture Dreams (New York)
Innovative Product Design: Studio Salvage Crafts (East Windsor, N.J.)
Social Responsibility / Ecological Sensitivity: Central Station Original Interiors Inc. (High Point)
Lighting: Canopy Designs Ltd. (Long Island City, N.Y.)
Accessories: The Homeport Collections (Union, Mo.)
Textiles: Zyle Heirloom (Miami)
Wall Art: Gold Leaf Design Group, Inc. (Chicago)
Judges for the summer awards were: ASID NYIGF Chair Dana Messina, principle, Marcia Bell Consulting, IP of ASID; Anthony Gallucci, Allied ASID, Fine Art AMG; Linda Laucirica Holtzer, ASID, Laucirica Design; Alma Nugent, ASID, CID, Nugent Designs, Inc.; Carolyn Tierney, ASID, CSBA, Ecoterior Solutions; and S. Lee Wright, ASID, S. Lee Wright, Ltd.
"From At Home's 300 exhibitors, we are delighted to recognize these seven for bringing superlative products to market," said Pamela Durante, ASID, CID, president of the ASID NY Metro chapter.
"At Home has become a popular resource for interior designers, providing ideas and inspiration as well as project resources," said Christian Falkenberg, NYIGF director and GLM vice president. "We're so pleased to continue our partnership with ASID's New York Metro Chapter to present these awards at NYIGF."
At Home presents a range of hard lines and soft goods at New York City's Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and Passenger Ship Terminal Pier 94. At Home is one of 10 divisions of the NYIGF.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...