GLM announces 2013 NYIGF dates
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 8/28/2012 9:12:12 AM
Show organizer GLM has announced the 2013 dates for the winter and summer editions of the New York International Gift Fair.
The winter show will take place Jan. 26-30.
Divisions include: Accent on Design, featuring A+ Young Designers' Platform, At Home featuring Home Textiles, Baby & Child, Extracts, General Gift featuring On Trend and The Museum Source, Handmade Designer Maker, Handmade Global Design, New York's Newest, Personal Accessories featuring Details, Studio and Tabletop & Housewares. Artisan Resource runs concurrently with NYIGF.
The summer show will run from Aug. 17-21. NYIGF's three-year "Focus Forward" strategic reorganization will culminate at this event, with the creation of four comprehensive market collections: NYIGF Home, NYIGF Lifestyle, NYIGF Handmade and NYIGF New Artisan Resource and The Gourmet Housewares Show will run concurrently with NYIGF.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...