Rizzoli to host trendsetter book signing at High Point Market
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 9/19/2012 9:31:59 AM
HIGH POINT -- Rizzoli will host its 2nd annual star designer book signing event at the upcoming High Point market on Monday, Oct. 15, at 4 p.m. in the Market Square Courtyard.
Co-sponsored by Market Square & Suites and the High Point Market Authority, the Trendsetter Book Event will feature Rizzoli published authors Charlotte Moss, Henrietta Spencer-Churchill, Susanna Salk, Florence de Dampierre, and Ronda Carman on hand to sign their latest titles. Books by the authors will also be on sale at the event.
Carman will be the guest of honor for the afternoon event with Rizzoli giving the first 100 attendees an exclusive sneak-peek copy of the author's newest release, Designers at Home: Personal Reflections on Stylish Living. The book will officially be released spring 2013.
This event is free and open to all High Point Market attendees.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...